Monday, October 06, 2008

Talk at UTAR

Someone asked why I haven't been updating my blog regularly. My apologies ... I have been so caught up in writing my next book which I aim to complete soon.

Recent Programme: My husband Ahmad Fakhri and I ran a two-day WORK LIFE BALANCE workshop on 29th - 30th July 2008 at Boulevard Hotel Midvalley. He gave the corporate perspective and I gave a personal one. Participants were a good mix. Met with some wonderful people from the health, insurance and tourism industries, among others. It was mutual learning. We learnt from them as much as they learnt from us!

Coming Up Next: On Saturday, 18th October 2008, 9.45 am, I will be giving a parenting talk at UTAR, Petaling Jaya. Do come if you have time. If you happen to read this, please spread the word about the talk.

Programme Details:

Time: 18th October 2008 (Saturday), 9.45 am - 12 noon
Venue: Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
Centre for Extension Education
11, Jalan 13/6, 46200 Petaling Jaya

Admission is FREE and open to the public but registration is on first-come-first-served basis.

If you would like to attend, please contact Ms Eileen / Mr Ooi at 03-7957 2818 / 7955 5181 ext. 8663 / 8611. Email cee@mail.utar.edu.my

Thanks a lot :)

No comments: